For years we have been on the market working with the biggest clients and agencies out there, producing content intended for broadcast in cinemas and TV stations.
Scoring process for TV/cinema, programme, film spot is as follows:
- selecting a fitting voice-over artist (or artists) and recording his work (in a few different versions)
- selecting the music and sound effects
- video editing
- mastering (equalizing the sound of all elements, perfecting the sound, and adjusting its volume as well as audio levels to the standards in the industry)
- generating a broadcasting file or files for broadcasting station or cinema
- preparing a legal document providing the client with broadcasting rights
We work on FINAL CUT PRO software.